Goals of MAOHCP
· To promote unity throughout the hearing health care field as an association.
· To promote quality hearing health care for the hearing impaired in the State of Michigan.
· To maintain an organization of professionalism and ethical conduct by Hearing Aid Specialists in Michigan.
· To promote legislation favorable to Hearing Aid Specialists in Michigan.
· To promote better education through programs, seminars, lectures, etc., that will enhance the professional image of Hearing Aid Specialists.
· To promote and educate the general public as to the services available for the hearing impaired with the State of Michigan.
· To maintain standards of competency set forth by the Michigan Hearing Aid Society, and the Department of Commerce.
· To promote our image to insurance companies, government agencies, etc., to allow Hearing Aid Specialists to better take advantage of third party programs.